STAY SAFE AT SWEEDS
We are continuously monitoring the development of Covid-19 in Sweden. At Sweeds our number one priority is the health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure it we have set-up new procedures and routines in place. We follow the recommendations of the Swedish health authorities and beyond, to maximize a safe and relaxing holiday for you as SWEEDS guest.
- Check what the authorities say in your own country. In case you cannot travel please contact us as soon as possible.
- Sweden is welcoming tourists from other countries, here is information for your stay in Sweden: https://www.krisinformation.se/en/hazards-and-risks/disasters-and-incidents/2020/official-information-on-the-new-coronavirus/visiting-sweden-during-the-covid-19-pandemic
Cleaning and sanitizing
- We are following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/smittskydd-beredskap/utbrott/aktuella-utbrott/covid-19/
- Our team members are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines.
- we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
- High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens, light switches, door handles and remote controls are disinfected and cleaned even more carefully
- The bed linen and towels at the holiday homes are washed so that will always meet high hygienic requirements
- Hand sanitizer is available in our reception
- Our team pays special attention to hand hygiene and they stay home if feeling unwell
- We want to protect the health of our customers and employees, so please do not travel if you are ill.
Physical and social distancing
- We have limited the numbers of visitors at one time in our reception
- Check-in and checkout can be arranged without visiting the reception
- Consider the possibilities to have your groceries delivered to your holiday home
Getting safely to your holiday home
- Try to avoid the public transport and crowded places
- If you prefer a smaller ferry from Germany where you can stay in your car, please check: https://www.forsea.se/